TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We at STEVE VERITY PHOTOGRAPHY will not be held responsible for any parking fees, food or drink, damage, malfunctions, theft, loss of property, or personal injury.
- It is up to the individual to be of reasonable fitness for any of the long walks and make sure that they have all the appropriate clothing, footwear, medication, and any equipment and that it is in full working order with them.
- All courses will go ahead no matter the weather unless cancelled by STEVE VERITY PHOTOGRAPHY in which you will receive 24 hours notice.
- We at Steve Verity Photography can not guarantee that you will see all wildlife which is listed, as nature and wildlife is unpredictable but we will do our utmost best to accommodate you.
Booking a course/workshop
- When booking a course or workshop select the date you want then you must pay either a deposit or the full payment within ONE HOUR. Failure to do so will result in you preferred day not been held for you.
- If you pay a deposit you will be required to pay the remaining balance 48 hours before the course. Failure to do so will result in you not been able to attend the course and you will lose your deposit. If you setup a payment plan the full amount owed must be cleared before the day of the course or full payment made on the day of the workshop/course.
- You are required to provide a up to date contact phone number and email address so you may be contacted if needed.
Available Payment Options
We at Steve Verity Photography have a number of payment options available. These include Credit/Debit Card (all major cards accepted) Deposits and Payment plans and Pay In Person. Each of which are detailed below.
We Accept: Mastercard® Visa® and Discover®
We accept: Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
We accept a number of payment plans for you to choose from, these include:
- Steve Verity Photography Interest free 3, 4, 5, 6, Month Plans
Some payment plans may require a credit check.
If you choose Steve Verity Photography payment plan you must agree to the following
- You must pay the initial payment when you book.
- You agree to pay the agreed monthly balance each month until the end of the contract.
- The full amount must be cleared before the day of the course or full payment made on the day of the workshop/course.
- Failure to pay may result in losing the money that you already have paid and NON Attendance of the course/workshop, and may also result in inalienability to use the payment method again.
Pay in Person
- If you chose to pay in person you will be required to pay the full amount before the course/workshop starts.
- We can accept contactless payments as well as all chip and pin cards named above.
Eligibility to attend a course/workshop
- To attend a course/workshop you must be 18 years of age or over.
- If you wish to attend a course and are under the age of 18 you MUST BE accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Once your booking has been confirmed you have the right to cancel within 7 days and receive a full refund.
After the cooling off period you will only receive a refund if we are able to fill your spot.
Course/Workshop Date Exchange
If in the event that you can not attend your course/workshop you have the right to request another date that is more suitable.
You must advise us no later than 7 days before the course/workshop is due to start.
Failure to advise us before the 7 days may result in loss of money paid if you do not attend the course/workshop
All Images on the website (steveverityphotography.com)
- All rights remain with the copyright owner (steveverityphotography.com) and should not be copied, posted to social media or websites without prior permission. You must not use images on any merchandise to receive a profit.
- By downloading any image you agree to use it for personal printing usage only. All rights remain with the copyright owner and should not be posted to social media or websites without express written permission and are not to be used for commercial gain. If found that you have received any monies from using any image that you have downloaded without prior consent from STEVE VERITY PHOTOGRAPHY you will be subject to legal proceedings to the full extent of the law.
- After purchasing a download you will be sent a link by email which will only be available for two days it is the purchaser’s responsibility to download and save the image to their device.
Camera and lens Rental
- If you choose to rent a camera you will be responsible for any damage, and will have to pay for any repairs that may be required whilst the camera was in your care. You will be given the camera at the beginning of the course and must return it at the end of the course. The equipment remains the property of Steve Very Photography.
- The rental price of the camera and lens is £70.00 Plus a £20.00 refundable deposit upon return of equipment without any damage.
- Within the price of the rental you will get a memory card which your options are a SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC card included within the price.
- or a SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO SDXC card at an additional cost of £10.
- The memory cards will be yours to keep after the course.
- The camera you will be using should you choose to rent will be a Nikon D5500 Bridge DSLR with a Sigma 150-600mm lens.
- You will be required to pay for the hire before the course Plus sign a Equipment Hire Agreement form on the day of your course. Failure to agree to sign the form will result in non rental of the equipment, you will be refunded your your equipment rental fee.
Our photo restoration process takes different amounts of time depending on the amount of work to be done.
You will be sent a copy of your image/images for you to check before we send you the file/new photograph back to make sure that you are happy with the result.
We will endeavour to get your photo’s completed as soon as possible, you will be kept informed on the progress.
If you send us the originals we will send them back by recorded delivery along with your new copy plus we will also email you a copy.
We at Steve Verity Photography can not be held liable for photographs sent in the mail to us. It is up to the customer to send the photographs in suitable packaging and we suggest posting by recorded delivery or courier.
If you use the upload option we will email you your finished copy back to you as soon as we have finished it.
To qualify for the £5 you must refer a friend who Signs up to Steve Verity Photography.